A Charming Corner

Rustic Apartment 1

The Las Cuendias Rustic Apartments are located in the highest part of the small town of Perlunes, in the Somiedo Nature Park. This place, located at the bottom of a hidden and beautiful valley, is a haven of peace rarely visited by tourists, where nature is the protagonist.

This apartment, built on the ground floor of a rustic house, and located next to other typical buildings of Asturian towns, will allow you to enjoy an intimate and cozy rustic-style atmosphere with the necessary equipment and amenities to ensure a unforgettable stay in contact with nature.

Book

€90 / day

The price per apartment at any time of the year is €90 / day. Consult price for long stays.

Capacity for 3 people

Ideal for couples, small families or to enjoy and share expenses with friends. 1 full-sized bed in the bedroom and 1 double sofa bed in the living room.

Typical building for farmer and rancher use

Next to a typical Asturian peasant construction with an interior yard, granary, barbecue, etc., available to our clients.

Fireplace and Heating

You can enjoy a rustic atmosphere by lighting the fireplace or using the heating by hot water radiators.

Complete Equipment

Fully equipped kitchen and appliances, living room, bathroom and bedroom.

TV

Television with access to all open channels in country houses, apartments and rooms. HD TV with pay channels in the Casa Cesáreo bar.

Mountain View

Beautiful views of the mountains and valleys of Somiedo. Frequent sighting of wildlife.

Video Tour

Come in and see why our customers come back every year.

Ready to book?

Select in this calendar the dates for which you want to book your stay from the day of arrival to the day of departure included.

If you do not find available dates, please contact us. We will find a solution.

MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
March 2024
MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
April 2024
MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Check-in
Check-out
Booked
On hold
Closed
Available
-
-

Pay with your PayPal account or your credit card.

Pay with your credit card.

Pay through BIZUM.

Remember: If you are booking more than 7 days in advance, you will only be charged a deposit of 25% of the total amount of the accommodation. The remaining 75% will be requested upon arrival.

Location

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando este aviso desaparecerá entendiendo que está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, clique el enlace para mayor información.

ACEPTAR
Aviso de cookies